The 2021 Elantra showcases Hyundai’s latest ambitions, including a Sensuous Sportiness design identity, hybrid electric vehicle technology, and segment-first wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity. The car also provides exciting driving dynamics and the most progressive in-car experience in its class.
Highlights for the 2021 Hyundai Elantra:
– An all-new seventh-generation Elantra compact sedan with new vehicle platform
– Longer wheelbase, wider stance, lower roofline
– Elantra is called the Avante in the Korean domestic market
– Second Hyundai vehicle with Sensuous Sportiness design identity
– An everyday exotic four-door-coupe look with innovative molding and engineering technology
– First-ever Elantra Hybrid
– More than 50 MPG estimated combined fuel economy on hybrid model
– Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make connecting easy
– Hyundai’s optional Digital Key allows Elantra to be unlocked, started and driven without a physical key via a smartphone or NFC card
– Production to begin at Ulsan, Korea and at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama in the fall with shipments to dealers in the fourth quarter
– An enhanced natural-language voice-recognition system with Speech-to-Meaning and Deep Meaning Understanding technologies and lots of feature controls
– Standard SmartSense safety and convenience technologies
– Two available 10.25-inch multimedia screens under one piece of glass
2021 Elantra Hybrid
For the first time ever, a hybrid powertrain has been added to the Elantra lineup. Elantra Hybrid demonstrates Hyundai’s commitment to expanding its eco-focused lineup of products. The new Elantra Hybrid will feature a 1.6-liter GDI Atkinson-cycle four-cylinder engine. Elantra Hybrid’s permanent-magnet electric motor delivers 32 kW powered by a lithium-ion-polymer battery with 1.32 kWh of capacity positioned under the rear seats. The 1.6-liter GDI engine combined with the electric motor in Elantra Hybrid delivers a total system output of 139 horsepower and up to 195 lb-ft of torque.
The Elantra SE, SEL, and Limited offer the 2.0L MPI Atkinson Cycle engine that also has a focus on fuel economy. This engine generates 147 horsepower @ 6,200 RPM and 132 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4,500 RPM. These models are projected to achieve a best-in-class EPA combined fuel economy rating, an improvement over previous models, due in part to an Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT).
Hyundai’s IVT provides superior efficiency and simulates gear shifts like those in the automatic transmissions that customers are used to. This transmission performs continuous shifts by the modulating pressure of the transmission’s pulley, depending on driving conditions and driver inputs. It uses a wide-ratio pulley system, which provides a broader ratio of operation compared with its competitors. This allows for improved fuel economy at higher gear ratios and improved performance at lower ratios.
As opposed to a more common push belt, the IVT takes advantage of a chain-design belt that improves fuel efficiency by an additional 1.2 percent compared with conventional belt systems.
Hyundai’s new Shift Control Strategy used by the IVT improves linearity between driver inputs, vehicle behavior and acceleration. Shift response closely replicates automatic transmission step shifts.
Hyundai’s third-generation vehicle platform also dramatically enhances the overall design, safety, efficiency, power and driving performance of the 2021 Elantra. The new Elantra weighs less, has better fuel economy and is stronger compared to the previous generation, thanks to the new platform. This platform also allowed engineers to lower Elantra’s center of gravity for more agile handling. In the event of a collision, this platform improves safety because it uses a multiload path structure.
Production of the 2021 Elantra starts in the fall in Ulsan, Korea and at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, and sales begin in the fourth quarter.
Thanks for watching
Official YOUCAR Store:
👉10% discount for car fans with this code: HELLO2020
Subscribe now to YOUCAR, a point of reference for car fans since 2010
Music 1: ‘Into The Battle’ by Ian Post
Music 2: ‘Outside The Window’ by Young Rich Pixies
#hyundai #elantra #2021elantra #youcar
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức | Tin tức dịch bệnh corona hôm nay 22/05 | Chào buổi sáng
- Khởi tố Bí thư Đảng ủy xã giết người, đốt xác phi tang
- Vì sao Vua Bảo Đại chỉ cưới 1 vợ: Hoàng hậu Nam Phương?
- Những Ngày Không Quên [Tập 29] / Bản Chuẩn Full HD / Duc Minh Melody
- [HINDI] GTA 5 is FREE ! Installation Guide| Everything You Need To Know | Epic Games