SPONSOR: Watch thousands of documentaries for free for 31 days AND get a free Nebula account by signing up at and using the promo code ‘vector’!
The MacBook Air, Apple’s most popular Mac, is fully, finally back.
And I don’t say that lightly. In October of 2018, Apple brought the Air out of hibernation and gave it a modern makeover. Mostly.It got the updated design, high density, Retina display, and USB-C interface that made the 12-inch MacBook, its once-and-former-successor, so compelling.
But, it also inherited the butterfly keyboard, which was meant to be thinner and more stable, but ultimately proved to be divisive and unreliable.
It got Intel’s coreM low-power chipset, which was fine for casual and ultra-mobile workflows, but wasn’t up as robust as the former Air’s Core I.
And, it was more expensive. Not than the 12-inch or the initial prices of the previous Airs, but than the low, low price the immediately previous Air had dropped to over the years.
Now, some 18 months later, Apple is aiming to fix all of that with an even more modern update. Again, mostly.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Mobile Nations’ disclosure policy for more details:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức | Tin tức dịch bệnh corona hôm nay 22/05 | Chào buổi sáng
- Khởi tố Bí thư Đảng ủy xã giết người, đốt xác phi tang
- Vì sao Vua Bảo Đại chỉ cưới 1 vợ: Hoàng hậu Nam Phương?
- Những Ngày Không Quên [Tập 29] / Bản Chuẩn Full HD / Duc Minh Melody
- [HINDI] GTA 5 is FREE ! Installation Guide| Everything You Need To Know | Epic Games